AGRI-TRAC vs. Scarifying.
- Don’t be fooled by cheap imitations and false advertising.
- If some one claims that Scarifying is the same as AGRI-TRAC “Traction-milling” it is false.
- There are many differences some of which are explained below.
- The equipment developed, manufactured and used by AGRI-TRAC Inc. is unique and patented.
- The crews that operate it are extensively trained to provide the customer and livestock with the best service and effective floor texture possible to improve production and reduce lameness.
BIO-SECURITY & CLEAN-UP
- AGRI-TRAC Inc. power-washes the floors completely clean before traction-milling the surface.This ensures that no spots or areas will be missed and also is more biosecure.
- Manure is not picked up and transferred from farm to farm spreading contamination.
- The residue from the grinding process is also swept up and removed so that no chips or particles are left behind to injure the hoofs.
- The remaining fine dust must also be removed. If not, it turns back into cement and fills in the micro-surface of the floor drastically reducing its efficiency. The floor must be power washed again and all equipment used is thoroughly cleaned.
- YOUR BARN WILL BE CLEANER WHEN WE LEAVE THAN WHEN WE ARRIVED!
TEXTURE & PATTERN
The AGRI-TRAC equipment is designed to create a consistent pattern at a very high rate of speed. A scarifyer cannot achieve this and will result in areas ground too deep or skipped over completely.
|Scarifying over grooves||AGRI-TRAC over grooves|
CALCULATING THE INVOICE
AGRI-TRAC Inc. also believes that areas not done should not be charged to the customer. The 4 inches left close to the wall in the picture above is not billed. Compare that to grooving being charged curb to curb and often has 15 inches on both sides unfinished. We calculate from edge of cut to edge of cut. All clean-up costs beginning to end are included in the price. There are no “extras” or travel charges added to price. AGRI-TRAC Inc. has a Partnership Gratitude Program in place that pays in cash or rebate for referrals.
For more information or local references please contact us.